L. Kevin Guess, M.S., CCC/A
Mr. Guess is a native of Texas who received his B.A. at Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas in 1980. He received his Masters of Science in Audiology at the University of North Texas in Denton, Texas in 1987. Mr. Guess has been a Clinical Audiologist for over 22 years and also is a Professor at the University of North Texas in the Doctorate of Audiology Department.
Mr. Guess special interests include aural rehabilitation, amplification, balance evaluation, and central auditory evaluation.
- Cum Laude Master of Audiology, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
Licenses and Certifications
- Certificate of Clinical Competence by the American Speech/Language and Hearing Association 1987
- State of Texas Examiners in Speech/Language Pathology and Audiology License 1987
- State of Texas Examiners in Hearing Aid Fitting License 1987
- Supervising Audiologist University of North Texas Speech and Hearing Clinic
- Professor University of North Texas